About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
You will be responsible for design, development,monitoring, support and maintenance of the Oracle EBS, SOA and OBIEE productsas well as ERP cloud, EPM Cloud, OIC(Oracle Integration Cloud), Global Trade ManagementSaaS cloud and OAC(Oracle Analytics Cloud). Our footprint comprises of multiplebusiness functions and technologies that spans across Procure to Pay, Record toReport and Invoice to Cash products. The successful individual will be expectedto perform hands on design, development, unit test, debug, if necessary leadand coordinate across global product support teams; partner with businessstakeholders, software & services providers, engineering and infrastructureteams to deliver and drive 24*7 dev ops framework.
What you'll do
- Able to lead the project team to deliver keybusiness capabilities and create and maintain desired documentation on StandardOperating Procedures.
- Liaison with widely distributed &multi-cultural global teams and create and maintain strong positiverelationships with colleagues across GapTech and institute best practices
- Provide guidance to the team on technical andnon-technical framework in resolving production incidents
- Prepare and share weekly status updates ofkey initiatives and product health with leadership
- Perform technical assessment of businessrequirements and recurring issues to deliver sustainable solution, enablingpositive business outcome
- Liaison with GapTech infrastructure &product teams to coordinate execution and communication of system outagesduring planned maintenance of Hardware, Network, OS and Database.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley processes, best practices andother GapTech processes and procedures.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years ofIT and Oracle ERP SaaS Cloud experience and proficiency in leading a team ofengineers and oversight of shift based global resources
- Hands on in-depth technical experience indesign, development, unit testing, deployment and post production support ofOracle EBS RICEFW components
- In-depth experience in integration design,development, testing and troubleshooting with PL*SQL, Oracle Integration Cloudand FBDI (File based Data Import) and writing Unix Shell Scripts
- Strong performance tuning experience, trouble-shootingand resolving issues of high complexity with no supervision
- Report development experience using OTBI, OACand proven experience with Java, XML
- Excellent presentation skills with theability to communicate ideas in both technical & business-friendlylanguage.
- Excellent functional understanding of Procureto Pay or Record to Report processes and proven ability to trouble-shoot andresolve issues of high complexity with no supervision.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs