About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a part of our technology organization, you will have the opportunity to build next generation solutions that will transform the way our customers interact with our family of iconic brands. Our team employs a DevOps model, allowing our product teams to have full ownership of design, build and operate with immense scale. From distributed computing, to artificial intelligence, mobile, big data and cloud computing, you will have the opportunity to build a career that allows you to make an impact all while learning new technical and leadership skills. We are inspired by new challenges and push ourselves to create what’s next in this dynamic industry. Come join this diverse team and grow with us.
You will be responsible for design, development, monitoring, support and maintenance of the Oracle EBS, SOA and OBIEE products. Our footprint comprises of multiple business functions and technologies that spans across Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Invoice to Cash products. The successful individual will be expected to perform hands on design, development, unit test, debug, if necessary lead and coordinate across global product support teams; partner with business stakeholders, software & services providers, engineering and infrastructure teams to deliver and drive 24*7 dev ops framework.
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years of IT and Oracle ERP experience (12.1.3 is must)
• Ready to play Individual contributor role
• Hands on in-depth technical experience in design, development, unit testing, deployment and post production support of Oracle EBS RICEFW components
• Strong experience writing SQL, PL*SQL and Oracle RDBMS understanding
• In-depth experience in integration design, development, testing and troubleshooting
• Web services development experience with Oracle SOA
• Strong performance tuning experience
• Report development experience using RDF reports as well as OBIEE
• Hands on experience in writing Unix Shell Scripts
• Ability to understand and write complex and custom developed business objects and packages
• If needed, experience in leading a team of engineers and oversight of shift based global resources
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical & business-friendly language.
• Proficient in listening, learning and interpreting requirements.
• Ability to navigate and influence teams, vendors and external service providers.
• Good functional understanding of Procure to Pay or Record to Report processes
• Proven ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of high complexity with no supervision.
• Experience with version control tool (e.g. PVCS, Serena Dimensions).
Optional Preferred Experiences & Skills
• Experience with ETL tool; (e.g. Datastage, ODI).
• Vertex 6.0 O series Tax Engine technical knowledge
• Experience/familiarity with Java, XML
• Some knowledge of Enterprise Batch Scheduler (e.g. CAWA or Autosys or Control-M).
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs