November 8, 2017
Old Navy is putting the yay in HoliYAY this shopping season with an opportunity to give back while stocking up, extended Black Friday deals and a line-up of family-fun store events for kids ages 1 to 100.
COZY SOCKS ONE DOLLA HOLLA
During the One Dolla Holla sale, Old Navy customers can get cozy while giving back. On Black Friday, Nov. 24, cozy socks will be offered in-store at the one-day only doorbuster price of $1 per pair. The beloved stocking stuffer, normally $5 per pair, feature playful novelty prints ranging from unicorns to gingerbread men. Even better, for every pair purchased, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs, up to $1 million.*
Through its cause platform ONward!, Old Navy is committed to taking the next generation to the next level, and has long supported Boys & Girls Clubs to help turn learners into leaders. The brand’s Black Friday donation will go to creating an employment program for Boys & Girls Club youth, offering them career coaching and a first job at Old Navy stores.
BLACK FRIYAY DEALS & HOURS
Old Navy’s Black Friday sale is longer than ever with a pre-party sale leading up to the main event, a 3-day Black Friday celebration, and 72 hours of Cyber deals.
- During the Pre-Party Sale from Thursday, Nov. 16 until Tuesday, Nov. 21, customers will receive 40% off their entire purchase in stores and online.
- From Wednesday Nov. 22 through Friday, Nov. 24, the three-day official Black Friday sale will offer customers 50% off their entire purchase and thousands of styles from $10 & under, both in stores and online.
- Old Navy cardmembers receive early access to the Black Friday sale with 50% off their purchase from Thursday, Nov 16 to Sunday, Nov. 19 when using their Old Navy credit card in-store and online.
- The 72 hours of Cyber Sale kicks off on the heels of Black Friday. On Saturday, Nov. 27 and Sunday, Nov. 28, OldNavy.com will offer 40% off everything. On Cyber Monday, OldNavy.com will offer its best deal of the year with 50% off everything.
Mark your calendar for all the incredible deals with details at OldNavy.com/#holiyay.
Old Navy will provide extended shopping hours around Black Friday, offering customers a wide range of times to take advantage of the 50% off sale.
- On Wednesday, Nov. 22, Old Navy stores will open at 9am and remain open until 10pm.
- On Thanksgiving Day, stores will open at 3pm and stay open until 1am.
- On Black Friday, doors will open 5am and remain open until 10pm.**
IN-STORE SATURYAY EVENTS
Old Navy is saying “bye” to the humdrum and “hi” to the moments of kid-like joy and merriment this holiday season with five special SaturYAY store events for the young and young at heart.
SaturYAY Steal (Saturday, Nov.18):
Start crafting with glittery sticker sheets and holiday-themed coloring pages, gifted with every purchase. In select stores in New York City (Times Square and Herald Square) and San Francisco (Union Square), try your luck at snagging holiday goodies in our custom Old Navy Claw Machine.
Santa’s Wish List (Saturday, Dec. 2):
Send holiday wishes to the North Pole at our Santa Wish List card activity station. In flagship stores (three Manhattan locations, San Francisco’s Union Square and Chicago’s State Street), Santa will be in the house to pose for keepsake printed photos.
Snap & Share (Saturday, Dec. 9):
Snap and share festive photos using our playful holiday props, available in select stores. Store associates will be available to capture your best angles.
Jingle Jammie Jam (Saturday, Dec. 16):
Join our in-store PJ party. Store associates will be donning their Jingle Jammies to perform a special choreographed dance called the “Jingle Jammie Jam.”
Gift Tags (Saturday, Dec. 23)
Finish wrapping those last-minute gifts with a set of exclusive gift tags, gifted with every purchase.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is a global apparel and accessories brand that makes current American essentials accessible to every family. Originated in 1994, the brand celebrates the democracy of style through on-trend, playfully optimistic, affordable and high quality product. A division of San Francisco-based Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS), Old Navy brings a fun, energizing shopping environment to its customers in more than 1,000 stores around the world. For more information, please visit www.oldnavy.com.
*Offer valid in stores only on 11/24/17 in the US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada while supplies last. $1 million cap is in US currency, applies to combined sales in the US and Canada, and will be divided proportionally between Boys & Girls Clubs of America (“BGCA”) and Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada (“BGCC”) based on the respective sales in the US and Canada. BGCA’s and BGCC’s names and logos are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, expressed or implied, of any product or company.
**Store hours may vary, check local stores for details.